Kotoezh made a really good idea and design. Good job and fast.
- Valentino V
Great job and thanks for the quick turn around!
How Orb VR - John started their 3d journey
Who are you known as?
Orb VR, Inc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Professional Virtual Reality Camera
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're looking for a photorealistically-styled concept design for our final product, the Orb camera.
These are a must:
- Realistic-looking fisheye lenses.
- The size of the lenses.
- The circular position of each lens on the camera.
- No lenses are parallel, they are all aligned with the center point of the camera.
- Pseudo-triangular form factor (see image for example).
- Dark gray or black color camera body.
- Faintly glowing orange Orb logo on top/center.
- Power and record buttons.
We're open to any kind of experimentation with the shape, as long as the lenses stay in the same position. For instance, rounded edges vs. sharp edges. We like the smooth design of the Nokia Ozo the best, but we also love the sliced design of the Jaunt One. If you can make it work, we'd love to see it too. Feel free to be artistic with these details. Our sketches are a bit rough and should only be used as an example of the lens positions.
- All 3D models and project files.
- One image with a nice background.
- One PNG with a transparent background, and only the camera.