Nedeso, did a fantastic job and hit the nail on the head. He produced a range of different ideas I could of easily gone with. Thank you.
How Joachim Blazer started their book cover journey
The #1 Guide to Startup Valuation
Joachim Blazer is a longtime founder, investor and valuation expert. He holds a Master of Economics degree from Erasmus University Rotterdam. Joachim loves startups.
Subtitle: How to value your startup in 12 easy steps
A no-nonsense guide to value your startup
When investors ask for a valuation, many founders choke. They stutter, stall or worse: ask the investor.
The investor is puzzled. Founders can name the price for their product. Then why not for their shares?
THE #1 GUIDE TO STARTUP VALUATION hands you the tools to value your startup.
You will learn:
• The difference between selling your shares and raising money
• Why investors buy your shares
• The 4 building blocks of startup valuation
• How to value your startup if you raise money with equity
• How many shares you have to give away when you do a convertible
• How to choose between one or multiple exit scenarios
• How to choose between a convertible with a discount and a discount and a cap
• How to choose between equity and convertible debt
This straightforward book is not a luxury
If you don’t speak your investor’s language, negotiations fail.
If you don’t understand an investor’s logic, negotiations fail.
And if you can’t get your investor to agree on a fair valuation, negotiations fail.
So, stop improvising. Save yourself the time, money and frustration. Get this book.
Founders who want to raise money with an investor: 1) pre-seed, seed or Series A and 2) equity or convertible debt. And it is relevant for investors too.
Book cover type
Colors, graphic, calm
Colors, typography, calm
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Dollar bill(s) as graphic.
Do you like crap? Most how-to books use lots of words. Fun fact: Their key message can be summarized in very few pages with very few words. This book cuts the crap.