Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Brochure is a credentials or capabilities statement for a boutique investment banking business. The purpose of the document is to provide an overview of Blackpeak's sector capabilities, track record of deals and our services.
The recipients of the brochure are typically senior executives (eg. CEOs, CFOs, board members) of high growth technology companies.
The brochure should be a total of 12 pages (including front and back cover) as follows:
1. Title page
2. Blackpeak is a leading independent investment banking & advisory firm
3. Blackpeak has a market leading technology investment banking capability - this should be a highlights page drawing out the key points in the PDF
4. Deep understanding of software & technology companies
5. Demonstrated track record of advising leading technology companies in ANZ
6. Blackpeak is the leading adviser to technology companies in Australia & NZ
7. Connectivity and credibility with the tech focused investors
8. Outstanding performance of Blackpeak advised companies
9. Our corporate clients are our best endorsement
10. We have an experienced team of corporate finance professionals
11. We are not focused on just this transaction but a long term relationship
12. Back page with contact details (see attached PDF with business cards - could potentially have the business cards on the back cover)
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the brochure?
Visual style should be professional and modern. Colours should be consistent with Blackpeak's corporate colours (black and blue) as per the website: http://www.blackpeakcapital.com.au/
Note, the website will shortly be updated so it is a reference point only as we are after a more modern design.
Stock images should connect with the software and broader technology industries.