I'm including a link to the photos of the before and after of the renovation: https://photos.app.goo.gl/sde4k5CqTQ0YCmsV2. We still need wall art, but you'll get the general idea of the aesthetic we've created.
THINGS TO USE
- Please see the logo images we included, they are VERY similar to what we are looking for
- We love the look of fine line illustrations and drawings (see samples) - a pressed looked
- Hand lettering that's balanced with classic, clean fonts
- Charcoal and light gray
- Name of the company and an emblem that can be used with the name or separately
- Please note the name is OliveOaks with no space
- Clean, light, airy
- Organic shapes, fine lines
- Feel free to use OAK leaf and tree elements
THINGS TO AVOID
- Color blocks
- Vector art graphics
- The cliche use of the oak leaf or olive pit. We're open to artistic versions of these, but would rather it be subtle.
- A house or bed as this will be used for multiple aspects of the business
- Olive tree elements
This branding will be used on a website, marketing materials such as Facebook ads and brochures, as well as materials at the property, such as the welcome binder and guest book.
Thank you for your contribution!