There are three support colors on the website that will be used to designate particular topics on the site. The three main topics each have their own color:
- Management & Leadership: Green
- Organizational design: Blue
- Strategy & Innovation: Yellow
We would like to see the three colors back in the logo as they are the pieces of the complete puzzle of the adaptive organization: organizational design/structure, management, strategy.
**Note** The colors used do not have to be the exact tone color as attached. You can experiment with different tones of green, blue, and yellow. You're the expert.
Here's some background on the colors:
- Green is the color collaborative relationships which fits the new management style of the adaptive organisation where employees are empowered and management needs to create a safe environment for them to thrive.
- Blue is the color or structure and ordening and thuis represents how the organizational structure of the adaptive organisation looks like.
- Yellow is the color of curiosity which represents strategy and innovation.
- Blue and Yellow are the visible parts of the organization: the structure and processes (blue) and the vision/strategy (yellow). Blue and yellow together form Green which represents the fact that the visible parts are made possible by collaboration and communication between people (green)
We want to use one support color on the website (next to the topic colors green, blue, yellow), and propose Orange for this. So orange can be used in the logo as well (next to white, black, greys). Again this doesn't have to be the exact orange that is proposed here.
- blue: 31a9ff
- green: 89bf11
- yellow: ffde15
- orange: ff8b00
You can propose other shades of these colors.
Please note: if you feel the proposed color scheme doesn't work and you have better ideas, you are welcome to propose alternative designs.