Thanks for all your submissions! We really appreciate the effort you are putting into this. We have some feedback points though:
- While we like the idea of an Owl, it is no requirement! So feel free to go creative and try different things.
- Digital/cyber aspects are a must! It should be clear that we are a technical company.
- The logo shouldn’t look to childish. A corporate / professional presentation is very important for us, like accountancy companies.
- We prefer right shapes instead of round shapes.
- If you decide to make an Owl; make sure it looks mature. Not like a baby owl. It should also be aggressive. Don’t try to include to much detail in the owl, a little more abstract works for us.
Thanks for your submissions. Just to specify. We conduct offensive security, this means that we formulate our advise based on the vulnerabilities we found by attacking them. The logo’s should focus on offense rather than defense.
Therefore, please do not include the following in your designs:
- Fox (because of competitors. If you decide to include an animal, use an Owl)
The name REQON comes from the word Recon, which is short for reconnaissance. This is the first step a hacker takes when performing a pentest, it consists of researching / discovering the research scope.
We have a very technical team and that is also what we want to display.
The most important keywords that we want to display in our logo are:
- Digital / cyber / IT / Hacking
- Trust / accountability
- Professionalism / Well-informed
The company name can be written in the following way. Depending on what works with the logo.
- REQON Security
- Reqon Security
- reqon security
- REQON Cybersecurity
- Reqon Cybersecurity
- reqon cybersecurity