pim c needed a new logo design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 67 designs submitted by 18 freelance designers.
Cocktails. Craftbeers. Wine.
The new Meatcave restaurant in The Hague will be combined with a top notch cocktailbar. With a Master cocktailmaker it will become a top 20 bar. Now we need a suiting logo!
I've attached the style of the logo of Meatcave. The logo of the bar must contain the following elements:
- "Bricks" (name of the bar)
- "by Meatcave" (sub)
- "Cocktail. Craftbeer. Wine." (for information; open for other suggestions in ways of communicating this)
- The Hague (city of location)
Bricks is going to be a rebelious bar so the logo may make a statement. Logo will be hanged to a brick wall in Neon.
- No meat association (except for the Meatcave name)
- No very fine details (creates printing issues)
Would be great to be able to use the logo on color, white and black backgrounds.
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.