Dear wonderful designers,
Thanks for considering working on my project! I'm excited to see what you come back with.
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. A sketch of our site is up at http://www.runsuccess.com/bigtall
Please pay NO ATTENTION AT ALL to the logo that you see on the website sketch. It in NO WAY represents what we want--it's JUST a place holder logo until you give us something GREAT.
Important things to note to make this project successful:
- You're creating a logo for our website, for print, AND for a FASHION LABEL.
- It's very important to keep it in mind that we MUST have something that works for a fashion label as well.
To explain the fashion label part of it:
1) The full logo (possibly with image/symbol and words? or whatever you suggest for us!) needs to look good as a unit (i.e., when viewed all together), BUT...
2) The image/symbol should be a strong piece that works well as a standalone that would look good embroidered on a garment, or by itself in print or on a sticker
3) Note that the image/symbol will be seen ALONE (without the words/text and slogan) JUST AS MUCH (or MORE) than the full logo (i.e., the one with image/symbol and text). So bottom line, the symbol/image should be POWERFUL!
If you have any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them for you.
In the attached document, you will get an idea for some of the ways that the logo and symbol might be used (but not including an example of the garment embroidery). Note these are JUST IDEAS and not exactly what we want. Please use your creativity, but I just want to give you ideas of how your work will be used so that you can make sure that it meets the required versatility.