A professional, innovative cover design.
Must meet EXACT specs (provided). Must include the IRT logo at the top of the page; must include "July/August 2016" at the top of the page; must include "http://www.InnovativeRetailTechnologies.com" at the top of the page; must include the LinkedIn logo and Twitter logos along with "@RetailMag" at the top of the page; must include "Formerly Integrated Solutions For Retailers" at the top of the page.
Must include a white Address Box in lower left corner sized and placed exactly according to specs. This is MUST for the cover. Designs without it will not be considered.
SPECS FOR ADDRESS BOX PER UNITES STATES POSTAL SERVICE:
US Post Office mailing label requirements:
• White Box sized at 4” wide x 1.5” tall placed at .5” from left edge of trimmed page & .5” from bottom edge of trimmed page
The "Marmot" storefront image (attached) is the main image for the cover. It must be used, but feel free to be as creative as possible. You'll need to include space for THREE text blurbs (exact text to follow; use dummy text for now). Please off-set the blurbs from the rest of the cover in a unique, creative, attractive way.
• Cover file should be set up for InDesign CS5, version 7.0
• Refer to the attached ad specs for color requirements, trim size, and ad sizes
o All colors must be process CMYK ( no spot, RGB or ICC sRGB color profiles)
o All images should be vector or 300 dpi
• Fonts must be PC-based and not CS6 type-kit fonts
• Package the file so it includes the InDesign file, fonts, and any required images as well as any special instructions
• Live elements should be no closer than .5” from trim
• Do not set up smart text reflow on text boxes
• Substituted fonts are not permitted
• Ruler units should be in inches, text size & stroke units in points
• Set the InDesign document to check links before opening the document & to find missing links before opening the document
• All image manipulations must be saved in the source file so that we can update/change at a later date. If they must flatten artwork, they should save a psd or eps/ai file for us to access if needed.
• Must provide source files for CS5
• All colors used in InDesign layout must be set up in swatches and named intuitively
HEADLINE AND SUBHEAD TEXT:
Headline font = Myriad Pro, large font
Subhead = Myriad pro, white, 10 or 11 point font
HL: How Marmot Turned Personal Into Profitable
SH: One-to-one engagement enabled by machine learning yields a 13 percent reduction in bounce rate, 33 percent average order value improvement at Marmot.