Need an innovative cover design for the Jan/Feb 2016 issue of Innovative Retail Technologies. The design should be innovative yet professional.
Designers must design the cover according to the enclosed specs! This is non-negotiable.
SPECS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Cover file should be set up for InDesign CS5, version 7.0
• Refer to the attached ad specs for color requirements, trim size, and ad sizes
o All colors must be process CMYK ( no spot, RGB or ICC sRGB color profiles)
o All images should be vector or 300 dpi
• Fonts must be PC-based and not CS6 type-kit fonts
• Package the file so it includes the InDesign file, fonts, and any required images as well as any special instructions
• Live elements should be no closer than .5” from trim
• Do not set up smart text reflow on text boxes
• Substituted fonts are not permitted
• Ruler units should be in inches, text size & stroke units in points
• Set the InDesign document to check links before opening the document & to find missing links before opening the document
• All image manipulations must be saved in the source file so that we can update/change at a later date. If they must flatten artwork, they should save a psd or eps/ai file for us to access if needed.
• Must provide source files for CS5
• All colors used in InDesign layout must be set up in swatches and named intuitively
* Do not modify IRT logo
* Set up the file in INCHES ONLY, provide all links.
* If the image is designed to bleed, to use the bleed dimension when creating the file, and all image manipulations must be saved in the source file so that we can update/change at a later date.
* If you must flatten artwork, you should save a psd or eps/ai file for us to access if needed.
We will need to use the attached images: 1) Innovative Retail Technologies logo [ENTIRE LOGO MUST BE USED - ball and text]; Gordmans storefront image; Headline and Subhead provided (Headline = MYRIAD PRO, large size; Subhead = myriad pro, small font (10 or 12 point).
In addition to headline and subhead, please provide space and design for 3 short blurbs. I'll input the text later, so please make sure the text boxes are editable.