Rav created a design for us to submit for the cover of a scientific journal. He was very responsive, easy to work with, and extremely patient through all our changes. His design was very innovative. We would definitely use him again.
How w.donald started their magazine cover journey
Who are you known as?
University of New South Wales
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are scientists who publish our research results in scientific journals.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a stunning cover art image to feature on the front of the scientific publication ACS Central Science.
1) We’d like an image showing a large protein molecule with a small molecule bound to it, with the entire protein/molecule inside a water droplet coming from a capillary spray.
2) Please make it these dimensions: Width: 20.8 cm; Height: 25.4 cm
3) Please see attached Figure 1 for an example of a capillary spraying an aerosol plume
4) Please see attached Figures 2 and 3 for examples of a protein binding to a ligand
5) Make it pretty kind of like here: https://pubs.acs.org/toc/acscii/4/5
Please see below some examples of successful cover art for this journal: