Wine to be sold to shops and in restaurants. Not chaotic. Modern, but creative with a classy look (we are a classy company). Imaginative. Professional. Image driven (has to have an Phoenix + three red roses (very small detail in the label) on the label).
Description of the product target audience
Restaurant visitors, shopvisitors, connaisseurs
We are looking for a sleek and modern design that appeals to a wide audience. So:
- Not chaotic.
- Modern, but creative with a classy look (we are a classy company).
- Image driven (has to have an Phoenix + three red roses (very small detail in the label) on the label).
What to avoid
- We are designing 3 labels for wines:
1. Gewurztraminer (white wine),
2. Tempranillo 3 months oak (red wine) ***This will be the contest focus***
3. Chardonnay & Viura (white).
The labels should be the same, but different colour settings and letters. It is a must that we can change this ourselves.
- The label must consist of a front label and a back label;
- The design of the front label never needs to be changed, except for the grape variety.