I wish we could shake this designers hand.. They did an amazing job incorporating exactly what we asked for! We will continue to use this designer for future projects!
Good designs in for sale signs
- Crofd Studios
It's a good designer with a good idea :)
Awesome job as always
How at Rhino started their signage journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are designers, manufacturers and suppliers of 4X4 products for example bull bars and side steps. Our target audience are generally male between 18 and 40 who love outdoors and action.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We require eye catching graphics for our Wolkswagon Amarok. The vehicle has a rear canopy also. attached are photos of the vehicle. We would like the below points to be reviewed.
1. Vehicle coverage about 1/3
2. Stand out design with large logo on side
3. Start from about half way down the vehicle and run to the back with the logo, pattern/graphics, and what ever else you come up with.
4. The Logo can be added to in regards to surrounds if required or edited a little to stand out.
5. Some sort of pattern or graphics to reflect 4x4ing, action or nature to be added additional to the logo.
6. Phone number and web address on the side and rear? use 1300 555 555 as an example and http://www.rhino4x4.com.au
7. Some sort of similar logo and pattern on rear. Maybe mostly on lower section of rear with splashing or running through on upper window
8. Possibly a small subtle logo on front bonnet.
9. Maybe a slogan of “Evolve your 4x4” somewhere?? use your imagination with how this can integrate with the graphics and font.